If you enroll in the CDHP plan, you will also become eligible for a Health Savings Account.
Health Savings Accounts (HSA's) provide a tax-advantage method to pay for eligible medical expenses such as deductibles and coinsurance. You own and control the money in your HSA; you decide how and when to use the money to pay for Eligible Medical Expenses or save it for future needs.
Your HSA is portable; you take it with you if you leave the plan or college. The Internal Revenue Service sets contribution limits annually for HSA’s. Each calendar year FSA’s are terminated on December 31. You must renew this benefit annually.
To be eligible for the Oberlin College HSA quarterly contribution amounts, you must participate in a Biometric Screening and complete the online Health Risk Assessment (HRA) within 31 days of the date of coverage. To receive the HSA Incentive amount, you must complete additional annual requirements.
Employees who elect the CDHP with HSA plan have the option to fund your HSA account with pre-tax payroll deductions; Complete our HSA Enrollment Form.
For detailed information, please review the 2020 Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC).
- 2019 CDHP with HSA (employee only)
- 2019 CDHP with HSA (employee + 1)
- 2019 CDHP with HSA (family)
- 2020 CDHP with HSA (employee only)
- 2020 CDHP with HSA (employee + 1)
- 2020 CDHP with HSA (family)
- 2020 Medical Mutual CDHP with HSA PowerPoint Presentation
- Avida Bank HSA Investment Options
- 2017 Cigna Summary Plan Description - CDHP with HSA
- 2018 Cigna Certificate Rider - CDHP with HSA
- 2018 Summary Annual Report