Oberlin College offices represent the administrative and academic functions of the college, ranging from human resources and academic advising to student records and residential education. These offices support the functions of the college and conservatory to ensure all campus members receive appropriate information and support.
- Carnegie Building (West Wing), Room 113
- Dewy Ward ’34 Alumni Center
- Clyde S. McGregor ’74 Office of Admissions
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Conservatory Central Unit, Room 33
8:30 am to 4:30 pm, closed 1 hour for lunch, Monday to Friday
- Daub House
- Campus Safety Facility (Dascomb)
The building is open and staffed 24 hours a day for most services.
The business hours are 8 a.m. to noon; 1-4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, except holidays.
- Stevenson Hall, Longman Commons
- Robertson Hall, Room 115
- Peters Hall, Room 118
8:30 a.m. to noon and 1-4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday