2020 W-2s are now available in OberView.
When accessing OberView, before selecting the W2 information, you must ensure you have agreed to the W2 Electronic Consent.
To access your W-2, please go to your OberView account, sign in and search for “W2 Year-End Wage and Tax Statement”.
- On the "W2 Year End Earnings Statement" page, select tax year 2020 from the pull-down list and then select "Display".
- Click on "Printable W-2" on the bottom left and your IRS approved W-2 will be displayed. You may print as many copies as needed
Accessing W-2 forms by OberView will also apply to former Students, Faculty and Staff. The Obie ID for the former Students, Faculty and Staff continues to remain available and active for retrieval.
- If a former Student, Faculty or Staff member has forgotten their Obie ID they should contact the Department of Human Resources.
- If the former Student, Faculty or Staff member has forgotten their password, they should try the “Forgot My Password” link or contact the CIT help desk.
Learn more about the new time management and documentation system known as TimeClock Plus. This is the college’s new time keeping tool for student and staff employees.
TimeClock Plus System Links
The following materials will be updated frequently. If you have questions that have not yet been addressed in these materials, please forward them to TimeEntryHelp@oberlin.edu.
Training Materials For Student Employees
- Mobile App Setup (Video Tutorial)
- Clocking In and Out (App Video Tutorial) (Web Video Tutorial)
- Missed Punches Tutorial (App Video Tutorial) (Web Video Tutorial)
Tutorials for Managers of Student Employees
Tutorials for Monthly Employees Using TimeClock Plus
- Employee Change Form
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Ohio State IT-4 Withholding Form
- W-4 Form
- State Reciprocity
- Online Direct Deposit Instructional
- A&PS and Faculty Advances Memo
- 20192020 IRS changes
- W2 FAQ
- 2020 Remote Work: Student Employees
- 2020 W-2 Announcement
- 2019 Bi-Weekly Payroll Schedule
- 2020 Bi-Weekly Payroll Schedule
- 2021 Bi-Weekly Payroll Schedule
- 2019-2020 Student Payroll Schedule
- 2020-2021 Student Payroll Schedule
Timesheets and Payment Forms