Our Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plan allows participants to make pre-tax contributions to pay for eligible dependent care expenses.
All 2023 Dependent Care FSA accounts will terminate on December 31, 2023.
This is a calendar year benefit, meaning you must re-enroll each year in order for this benefit to continue to be deducted into the next calendar year.
If you have money left in your Dependent Care FSA account at the end of the year, you will have until April 1, 2024, to get reimbursed for expenses incurred up through December 31, 2023. If not action is taken by April 1, 2024, amounts will be forfeited.
- Dependent Care FSA (for children under the age of 13 or for elderly dependents who reside with you) reimburses the participant for eligible dependent care expenses such as day care, preschool, before/after school care programs, summer camps, and Nanny expenses attributed to dependent care.
To participate in the plan, benefit-eligible employees must enroll within 31 days from their date of hire or during our annual Open Enrollment.
You may change your contributions or enroll within 31 days of a status change/qualifying event, such as loss of coverage, marriage, birth/adoption, divorce, legal separation or death.
Contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Additional Support and Documentation:
- FSA Dependent Care Enrollment Form 2023
- Questions and Answers
- WageWorks EZReciepts mobile app
- Summary Annual Report
WageWorks is the third party administrator of the Oberlin College flex plan.
Customer Care call 1-877-WageWorks (877-924-3967)
To access your Flexible Spending Account, visit the WageWorks website to register.
Flexible Spending Account Reminders
Always save receipts for FSA eligible expenses. You may be asked to submit receipts to verify that your expenses comply with IRS guidelines.
To request Reimbursement for Qualified Expenses, simply log in to your account and:
- Select “Submit Receipt or Claim”
- Select “Pay Me Back”
- Enter the information requested on form and submit
- Scan or take a photo of your receipts, EOBs and other supporting documentation using the upload utility
You can also submit claims using the smartphone app. Download at wageworks.com