A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) allows participants to make pre-tax contributions to pay for eligible expenses.
- Medical FSA reimburses the participant for eligible medical, dental and vision out-of-pocket expenses such as copays and deductibles under a health insurance plan.
- Dependent Care FSA (for children under the age of 13 or for elderly dependents who reside with you) reimburses the participant for eligible dependent care expenses such as day care, preschool, before/after school care programs, summer camps, and Nanny expenses attributed to dependent care.
To participate in the plan, benefit-eligible employees must enroll within 31 days from their date of hire or during our annual Open Enrollment. You must enroll each year in order to participate in the plan. You may change your contributions or enroll within 31 days of a status change/qualifying event, such as loss of coverage, marriage, birth/adoption, divorce, legal separation or death. Please contact Human Resources at (440) 775-8430 if you have questions.
Additional Support and Documentation:
- FSA - Eligible Expenses
- 2021 FSA Enrollment Form (Fillable)
- Payment Options
- Questions and Answers
- WageWorks EZReciepts mobile app
- 2018 Summary Annual Report
WageWorks is the third party administrator of the Oberlin College flex plan.
Customer Care call 1-877-WageWorks (877-924-3967)
To access your Flexible Spending Account, visit the WageWorks website to register.
Once your enrollment is approved, a WageWorks Visa card will be generated in your name and mailed directly to your home address. Please refer to the QuickStart Guide to help you manage your WageWorks Visa account and ways to submit a claim.
Your card is valid for up to three years. Do not throw away your card once you have depleted your funds. You will be able to use your card again next year when you re-enroll in your plan. If you throw away your card, you may be charged for replacements.
The WageWorks Visa card may be used to pay for FSA-eligible services at health care providers, hospitals, doctors, dentists, pharmacies, and discount drug stores. Simply swipe your card and the amount of your eligible expense will be automatically deducted from your account.
Flexible Spending Account Reminders
Always save receipts for FSA eligible expenses. You may be asked to submit receipts to verify that your expenses comply with IRS guidelines.
To request Reimbursement for Qualified Expenses, simply log in to your account and:
- Select “Submit Receipt or Claim”
- Select “Pay Me Back”
- Enter the information requested on form and submit
- Scan or take a photo of your receipts, EOBs and other supporting documentation using the upload utility
You can also submit claims using the smartphone app. Download at wageworks.com