Employee and Labor Relations
Oberlin College is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with professionalism, respect and dignity in compliance with Oberlin College’s internal policies and procedures.
The Office of Employee Relations works with managers and employees to positively enhance the working environment for Oberlin College employees. This includes change management, retention, mediation and improved employee relations. This includes being a space for employees to voice concerns regarding their employment at the College.
Additionally, Employee Relations can also assist in coaching, mentoring and training supervisors and managers in the area of employee management, performance reviews and disciplinary actions.
Employees are encouraged to contact Maggie Nieves, Deputy Human Resources Officer, to begin the process.
- OCOPE Contract July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2025
- UAW Contract October 1, 2020 - September 30, 2023
- Security Contract July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2023
- Carpenters Contract May 1, 2021 - April 30, 2024
- Administrative Assistants (OCOPE) 2022-23
- Administrative Assistants (OCOPE) 2023-34
- Carpenters 2023-24
- OCSA Employees 2022-23
- OSCA Employees 2023-24
- UAW Employees 2022-23
- UAW Employees 2023-24