CVS Caremark is the nation’s second largest pharmacy benefits manager serving more than 2,000 healthcare plan sponsors. CVS Caremark manages employer-sponsored prescription benefits just like a health insurance company manages your medical benefits.
If you enroll in a medical plan, your ID card from Medical Mutual will include your CVS Caremark prescription benefits.
CVS Caremark’s national network includes more than 68,000 pharmacies including retail chains such as Costco, CVS, Discount Drug Mart, Giant Eagle, Rite Aid, Sam’s Club, Walmart, and Walgreen’s.. Plan participants are not required to manage their prescription benefits at a CVS pharmacy. Find a network pharmacy.
Each year the drug list is reviewed and updated to ensure you have access to safe, clinically effective and low-cost medications. View CVS Caremark’s
Effective March 1, 2022 Preventive (generic and name brand) Drug List
Do you want to see the cost of your prescription under the CDHP plan before you meet your deductible, and price lower cost options?
The Drug Price Comparison Tool links below are available. The default pharmacy will be CVS. There is an option for you to change the pharmacy. If the prescription is a maintenance medication, it will show the 90 day option.
- PRE - Deductible - To estimate the cost under the CDHP plan before you meet your deductible.
- POST- Deductible - To estimate the cost under the CDHP plan before after you have met your deductible.
Beginning, January 1, 2022, members will no longer be able to fill a 90 day prescription at a Non CVS Pharmacy. You may enroll in convenient home delivery or fill your 90 prescription at a CVS Pharmacy.
Caremark.com helps you get your medications where you need them, when you need them for the best value.
- Transfer a prescription from pharmacy pickup to delivery by mail Click “Transfer Prescriptions” in the Prescriptions menu at Caremark.com to move your 30- or 90-day prescription from CVS Pharmacy® or any other local pharmacy to CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy and get 90-day supplies delivered by mail to your home, office or anywhere you like
- Transfer a prescription from any retail pharmacy to Caremark Mail Select “Request a New Prescription” from the Prescriptions menu and choose your preferred CVS Pharmacy location or call the number on your prescription ID card.
- Preferred Drug List (October 2022)
- Preferred Drug List (January 2021)
- 2022 Formulary Updates
- No Cost Preventive Services and Drug List (July 2022)
- No Cost Preventive Services and Drug List (July 2021)
- Preventive Drug List - CDHP & OCOPE PPO plan - Generics only (August 2022)
- Preventive Drug List - CDHP plan - Generic and Brand Name (July 2022)
- Preventive (generic and name brand) Drug List (March 2022)
- Preventive (generic and name brand) Drug List (July 2022)
- Maintenance Drug List (June 2022)
- Specialty Formulary (July 2022)