Welcome back to campus! It has been nearly three months since we closed our campus to most students, faculty, and staff to slow the spread of COVID-19.
Beginning in mid-June, we will begin reopening our facilities, using a safe and responsible three-phased approach. Here is how we will do it:
Documents and Information
- Reporting to Campus—Decision Tree
- Leave Matrix
- Remote Work Agreement
- ADA Accommodation Request Form
- A&PS Vacation Extension
- Contact Tracing Information
- Returning to Work Amid COVID-19 Guide
- COVID-19 Strategies to Decrease Risk
- Return-to-Work Office Checklist
- Employee COVID Acknowledgement
- Employee Vaccine Status Form
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
During these challenging and unprecedented times, Oberlin's Employee Assistance Program can be of help in navigating the stress you may be experiencing around finances, child and elder care, wellness and many other concerns.
We have engaged Cleveland Clinic's LifeStyle Employee Assistance Program to help in these matters. There is no cost to you.
- LifeStyle EAP Virtual Visit
- Flyer-How to access the LifeStyle EAP
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Lifestyle EAP - Work/Life Balance in Times of Crisis Webinar - COVID-19
Learn more about the Fall 2020 campus reopening at oberlin.edu/obiesafe.