In September of 2021, the College created some new protocols for faculty and staff to continue to combat the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
It is now required that faculty and staff be vaccinated against COVID-19 with an approved vaccine from Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson, as a condition of employment, by October 31st, 2021.
It is also required that faculty and staff upload their vaccination cards to https://oberview.oberlin.edu/task/all/covid-vaccine
For those seeking medical or religious exemptions, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
Documents and Information
- Reporting to Campus—Decision Tree
- Leave Matrix
- Remote Work Agreement
- ADA Accommodation Request Form
- A&PS Vacation Extension
- Contact Tracing Information
- Returning to Work Amid COVID-19 Guide
- COVID-19 Strategies to Decrease Risk
- Return-to-Work Office Checklist
- Employee COVID Acknowledgement
- Employee Vaccine Status Form
- Phase II Return to On-Campus Work Announcement
- Campus Reopening Announcement
- Important FAQ's about campus reopening
- Safe Practices Reminder letter
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
During these challenging and unprecedented times, Oberlin's Employee Assistance Program can be of help in navigating the stress you may be experiencing around finances, child and elder care, wellness and many other concerns.
We have engaged Cleveland Clinic's LifeStyle Employee Assistance Program to help in these matters. There is no cost to you.
- LifeStyle EAP Virtual Visit
- Flyer-How to access the LifeStyle EAP
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Lifestyle EAP - Work/Life Balance in Times of Crisis Webinar - COVID-19
Learn more about the Fall 2020 campus reopening at oberlin.edu/obiesafe.