Languages at Oberlin
Video Description: Languages at Oberlin
This silent video makes quick cuts, with each of the following segments lasting 2 or 3 seconds.
- A street scene from China.
- Looking up at office buildings from the same street.
- A student practices Spanish on a blackboard
- A professor of Italian teaches students.
- A student reads at a desk.
- A professor gestures to students to join her.
- A close-up of a translated poem.
- A close-up of an ancient manuscript.
- A professor works with a student.
- A student waives hello from her study abroad site.
- A student crushes grapes with a group as part of his study abroad experience.
- A professor and student share a laugh.
- A professor teaches from a blackboard.
- A group of students read a poem aloud.
- A student reads in front of a bright window.
- A tractor carries grapes during sunset.
The video then loops back to the beginning.
Experience the Joy of Immersion
Whether you hope to translate a Murakami short story, practice public health in Honduras, research punk in Siberia, or discover the business and culture of champagne in France, Oberlin unlocks the transformative power of multilingual learning.