During these challenging and unprecedented times, Oberlin's Employee Assistance Program can be of help in navigating the stress you may be experiencing around finances, child and elder care, wellness and many other concerns.
We have engaged Cleveland Clinic's LifeStyle Employee Assistance Program to help in these matters. There is no cost to you.
- LifeStyle EAP Virtual Visit
- Flyer-How to access the LifeStyle EAP
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Lifestyle EAP - Work/Life Balance in Times of Crisis Webinar - COVID-19
The resources below are available to employees to help with your questions about the coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) FAQ Nurseline
- Medical Mutual Nurseline Brochure
- Cleveland Clinic Express Care Online
- Cleveland Clinic Express Care Online Member Flyer
- Medical Mutual Make the Most of Your Membership
- UH Virtual Visit
- Remote Work Agreement
- Chair Yoga and Breathing Class Video
- MetroHealth: COVID-19
- MetroHealth: Telehealth Options
- MetroHealth: Community Resources
- Cleveland Clinic: Preparing for Coronavirus
- University Hospitals: A message to our patients about COVID-19 Coronavirus
Need dining options? This list may be helpful:
Concerned about your retirement investments during this time? This link may be if interest to you.
The CARES ACT, recently signed into law, includes provisions relating to loans and distributions from qualified retirement accounts.
Please see the communication below around these two plan modifications and the action process should this apply to you.