Lifestyle EAP Wellness at Work is an Oberlin College sponsored benefit, providing a full range of life-balance support services.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
What is Lifestyle EAP? Lifestyle EAP Wellness at Work is an Oberlin College sponsored benefit, providing a full range of life-balance support services: confidential, solution-oriented counseling; management and employee seminars; financial and legal consultation; parenting, adoption, childcare and eldercare support; substance abuse treatment; nutrition information; and other tools for healthy living. The program is administered by Cleveland Clinic.
- This service is available to all who reside in your home.
- May reduce stress with proven, medical-based strategies.
- Help employees discover work/life balance.
- Resolve workplace distractions and issues.
- Aid in referral to eldercare and childcare resources.
- Provide financial and legal consultations.
This program is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To reach them by phone, you may call: (800) 989-3277.
To access the Lifestyle EAP website, log onto Blackboard using your OC email username and password—then select the Human Resources tab, then EAP.