Cleveland Clinic Lifestyle EAP is available to provide personal support to you and your family. Covered lives include all employees, spouses, partners, dependents, and permanent household members.
As an employer-sponsored service, Lifestyle EAP provides confidential counseling and a broad range of services to help guide you and your family toward better health, wellness and life balance at no cost to you.The top reasons employees utilize the EAP during and after leave include stress due to medical concerns, recovery, caregiver stress, and preparing for a successful return to work.
EAP Services include access to in-the-moment support provided 24/7 by Master’s level counselors through our 800-phone line; 6 face-to-face counseling sessions per person per occurrence; access to daily living consults related to financial and legal issues; identity theft recovery and prevention; childcare, eldercare; and much more.
Cleveland Clinic Lifestyle EAP has an easy-to-use, interactive website focused on health and wellness. Visit Lifestyle EAP and log in to ask confidential questions, access information about benefits, learn about health, wellness and preventive strategies, and use a variety of interactive tools. You’ll find many articles on a variety of topics ranging from stress, family matters, nutrition, fitness and emotional wellbeing.
To reach them by phone, you may call: (800) 989-3277
To access the Lifestyle EAP website, use ID OC14 and password lifestyleeap—then select the Human Resources tab, then EAP.
- Ask a Question Feature
- Adoption Services
- Career Specialists
- Childcare Services
- Counseling Services
- Daily Wellness Tools for YOU Program 2021
- Elder Care Services
- Empowering Employees
- Family Member Services
- Financial Wellness Services
- Identity Theft
- Legal Services
- Nutrition Consultation
- Suite of Services Flyer
- Suite of Services Manual
- Suite of Services Interactive Website
Cleveland Clinic Lifestyle EAP Health Essentials Newsletters
Self-Care and Improvement Resources through Lifestyle EAP
- Nutrition Consultation
- Daily Wellness Tools for YOU Program
- Thrive with Pride: Health and Wellness Day
- Free Support and Resources for the LGBTQ+ Community
- Focusing on Wellness: How to Identify Anxiety Triggers
- Monthly Wellness Outreach through Meditation
- Staying Active while Working
- Fall and Mental Health Wellness Tip
- Work/Life Balance Wellness Tip
- November Lifestyle EAP Outreach
- Simmer Pots: Benefits and How to Make Them