The Student Academic Affairs (SAA) team processes paperwork related to many of these academic requirements and regulations for conservatory and double-degree students. Among the responsibilities of Student Academic Affairs:
- coordinates academic advising;
- makes advisor/teacher assignments;
- provides information sessions for new and returning advisors;
- oversees students’ academic standing by monitoring grade reports and communicating with students, their advisors, and the AS Committee;
- offers information and advice about academic policy issues and general academic requirements; and
- plans and sponsors wellness-related programs designed specifically for conservatory students.
If you’d like to meet with one of the conservatory associate deans, please schedule a meeting in advance.
Need to Reach Us? Stop in the office, call or send an email to us if you have questions or concerns about your course of study or academic standing.
Bibbins Hall Room 113 * 440-775-8200 * firstname.lastname@example.org
Change Divisional Status
CIT - Technology (Help Desk x58197)
Double Degree Program
Final Exam Time Change
Individual Major - Conservatory
Leaves, Withdraws, Reinstatements
Registration - How To
Schedule of Classes
Transfer of Credit
Winter Term Registration
Winter Term Sponsor Numbers