The Student Academic Affairs (SAA) team processes paperwork related to many of these academic requirements and regulations for conservatory and double-degree students.
Among the responsibilities of SAA:
- coordinates academic advising;
- makes advisor/teacher assignments;
- provides information sessions for new and returning advisors;
- oversees students’ academic standing by monitoring grade reports and communicating with students, their advisors, and the Academic Standing Committee; and
- offers information and advice about academic policy issues and general academic requirements.
The office also plans and sponsors wellness-related programs designed specfically for conservatory students.