Office of the Registrar

Downloadable Forms

Forms specific to Oberlin Conservatory can be accessed at the following:

Conservatory Student Academic Affairs

The following forms, once completed, can be sent by email to

Declaration Forms

Arts & Sciences Major A&S or double degree students

Interdivisional or Arts & Sciences Minor A&S, conservatory or double degree students

Integrative Concentration A&S, conservatory, or double degree students

Arts & Sciences Individual Major A&S or double degree students

Other Forms

Academic Deadline Appeal please view the due dates to submit an appeal

Audit Course current semester courses only. If the semester has not begun, you must wait to submit this form until the semester begins

Change of Advisor

Pass/No Pass (P/NP) Request

Private Reading Arts and Sciences

Staff Tuition Remission

Time Conflict Registration Request in lieu of form, please collect each instructor's permission via email, compile both responses into one email, and send your request to Please include each course CRN and your T number.

Transfer of Credit Request

Withdraw Course