Oberlin College’s Career Development Center helps students and recent alumni in the College of Arts and Sciences and the Conservatory of Music identify and achieve meaningful career objectives that build upon their Oberlin education and experiences.
We offer group and individual advising as well as experiential opportunities that complement all students' learning and experiences during their time at Oberlin.
We encourage students to take advantage of the center’s many programs and resources in order to:
- Enhance self-awareness of interests, values and talents
- Explore future paths
- Acquire knowledge and experience
- Develop skills for effective self-presentation
Online appointment scheduling is now available! Log in to Handshake any time to request an appointment with a Professional Career Advisor. You may also call us at 440-775-8140 or stop by our office.
More information about our hours and services is available on this page. We look forward to assisting you!
Stop by to discuss resumes, cover letters, and online resources for networking and job search.
- Career Development Center: Weekdays, 3-5 pm
- MRC: Wednesdays, 7-9 pm
- Azariah's: Sundays, 7-9 pm
- Science Center Atrium (Resume Lab): Sundays, 3-5 pm