Oberlin College’s Career Development Center helps students and recent alumni identify and achieve meaningful career objectives that build upon their Oberlin education and experiences.
We offer group and individual advising, as well as experiential opportunities that complement all students’ learning and experiences during their time at Oberlin.
We encourage students to take advantage of the center’s many programs and resources in order to:
- Enhance self-awareness of interests, values and talents
- Explore future paths
- Acquire knowledge and experience
- Develop skills for effective self-presentation
Our fabulous Peer Advisors can help you create a resume or cover letter, improve your job search strategy, or navigate online career resources!
College of Arts & Sciences
- While our office continues to operate remotely, peer advising for A&S students is available by appointment only.
- Log in to Handshake to reserve a slot.
- Conservatory peer advising is available on a drop-in basis, Thursdays from 3:30-5:30 p.m. EST.
- Join Conservatory drop-in hours here.
More information about our hours and services is available on this page. We look forward to assisting you!
The Career Development Center is here to support students, faculty, and staff with all of their career development needs. For more information about virtual programs and workshops, contact the Career Development Center.