The Career Development Center team is here to support you throughout your Oberlin experience and beyond graduation. You can rely on us for help with:
- Helping you explore your interests, so you can locate an opportunity that is a great fit for you
- Providing you with the tools to research employers and positions
- Preparing your application materials and coaching you for interviews
- Connecting you with alumni who can provide advice on how to find opportunities in their career field.
- Helping you negotiate offers and avoid reneging.
Schedule an appointment in Handshake to meet with us or join us for an informal Career Hangout during any of the times below. Career Hangouts are informal, so feel free to drop-in whenever you’d like.
|MONDAY||Josh Koller||6:00-7:00 p.m. EDT||Join Zoom Meeting|
|Katie Schrader||3:00-4:00 p.m. EDT||Join Zoom Meeting|
|WEDNESDAY||Rory Johnson||12:00-1:00 p.m. EDT||Join Zoom Meeting|