Room 125

Office of Student Employment
Entrance to the Office of Student Employment within the Carnegie Building. Photo credit: Yevhen Gulenko

Oberlin participates in the Federal Work-Study Program. Most financial aid packages include employment during the academic year. Typically, such employment entails between 8 and 12 hours of work per week.

Campus jobs are usually available in the dining halls, the library, computing center, academic and administrative departments, and the Student Union.

Options on how to receive your pay:

Are you planning to work for the first time at Oberlin?

If so, you should complete all three of these forms and bring them to the Office of Student Employment or the Office of Financial Aid.

**Only complete Section 1 of this form. Do not forget to bring the proper documents so Oberlin can verify your employment eligibility. A complete list of acceptable documents can be found on page nine of the I-9 eligibility PDF. We do not accept photocopies of documents.