Still can’t get enough? We’ve compiled a list of resources for you to explore.
- Handshake - Handshake is the place to start for all things career-related. Discover jobs and internships with over 200K employers based on your profile and interests. You can also request an appointment with a career advisor, access career development resources, and learn about upcoming events.
- Big Interview - A full training course AND powerful practice interview tool. You’ll get hands-on practice with mock interviews tailored to your specific industry, job, and experience level.
- For a full list of online resources provided by the Career Development Center, check out our website.
- LinkedIn Learning - Personalized learning experiences, courses taught by real-world professionals.
- Coursera - Build skills with courses, certificates, and degrees online from world-class universities and companies.
- Skillshare - An online learning community with thousands of classes for creative and curious people, on topics including illustration, design, photography, video, freelancing, and more.
- How To Boost Your Career While You Shelter In Place
- How to Run Great Remote Meetings
- 9 Creative Ways to Stay Connected To Your Coworkers
- How to Get a Gig Job
- Real World Advice from Change Makers in Remote DE&I
- The Remote Work Competency Mode- Creating Success at Every Stage of Remote Work
- Job Interviewing Tips in The Age of Social Distances
- 6 Tips for Working Remotely
- Working from Home Advice