Conducting a job search during your senior year takes a great deal of time, energy, and organization, and we’re here to help! We’ve pulled together lists of external sites reviewed and recommended by our staff. For job postings specifically for Oberlin students, visit Handshake - the official Career Development Center job listing site. Happy searching!
Job Databases by Industry
Industries are broad groups of businesses or organizations with similar activities or services. Click on an industry category below to search job databases related to that specific career community.
Companies Hiring Right Now!
- Handshake - 500 Companies Hiring Students on Handshake Right Now
- The Muse - 75 Companies That Want Your Applications Now
- LinkedIn - Here’s Who’s Hiring Right Now
- Glassdoor - 60 Companies Hiring to Address COVID-19
- Candor - Crowdsourcing Job Updates
- Gorick Ng - Companies with Early Career Talent Programs
General Job Search Databases
Remote job opportunities are on the rise. While there are many benefits to remote work, we encourage you to research How to Find (and Land!) a Remote Job That’s Right for You. Below is a list of remote job boards to help get you started in your search.