Financial Aid General Conditions
Financial aid packages are based on both full-time enrollment at Oberlin and on-campus residence for a full academic year. Students who study abroad, enroll less than full time, live off campus, or commute will receive an adjustment to their financial aid packages.
Financial Aid award information will be mailed with all original financial aid award letters and is only a summary of financial aid policies at Oberlin. Additional details are noted below.
- Enrollment Status
- Family Status
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Verification of Need-Based Financial Aid
- Fee Waivers
- Winter Term
- Study Away
- Title IV Return of Federal Student Aid
- Gainful Employment Disclosure for Artist Diploma (ADip)
- Gainful Employment Disclosure for Performance Diplomance (PDip)
- Filing Institutional Complaints