Office of Financial Aid

Winter Term Financial Aid

There are no additional tuition, room fees or charges for food, for winter term at Oberlin College for students who are residential students with a meal plan for the fall or spring semesters. Students who live off campus, or do not for another reason have a meal plan,  may purchase or use their Oberlin College identification cards to charge individual meals during winter term. Students may also use flex dollars that remain in their accounts from the fall semester to purchase meals during winter term.

Students who board in a co-op should make arrangements with OSCA to pay their winter-term charge directly to OSCA.