2021-22 Application Materials
- First Time Aid Application Instruction Sheet
- Non-Custodial Parent Statement (2021-22)
- 2021/22 Dependent Verification form
- 2019 Non-filer Statement (parents only)
- 2021/22 Asset Verification Form (this form is only completed upon special request by the Office of Financial Aid)
- 2021/22 Sibling Enrollment Verification Form (this form is only completed upon special request by the Office of Financial Aid)
- 2021/22 Consortium Agreement (this form is only completed upon request by the Financial Aid and Study Away Offices)
You may contact the Office of Financial Aid to request a hard copy of these forms.
Financial Aid Documents
Below are documents which are included with award letters, available to be downloaded here.
Please use our secure document upload portal to submit all forms.
Have you heard about Oberlin’s $10,000 commitment?
To ease the burden of the high cost of college, Oberlin will award a renewable $10,000 Oberlin Commitment Scholarship to all new students who apply and enroll in the College of Arts & Sciences and/or the Conservatory of Music in fall 2021.