2020-21 Application Materials
Forms for prospective and returning students:
2019-20 Application Materials
Forms for current students:
- Non-Custodial Parent Statement
- 2019/20 Dependent Verification form
- 2017 Non-filer Statement (parents only)
- 2019/20 Asset Verification Form (this form is only completed upon special request by the Office of Financial Aid)
- 2019/20 Sibling Enrollment Verification Form (this form is only completed upon special request by the Office of Financial Aid)
- 2019/20 Consortium Agreement (this form is only completed upon special request by the Office of Financial Aid)
You may contact the Office of Financial Aid to request a hard copy of these forms.
You may scan required documents and upload one document at a time (not one page at a time) using the Box widget below, or you may e-mail, fax or mail your documents.
When uploading to the Box, please be sure to rename your file to: Student's Last Name, Student's First Name; Oberlin T# (if you know it) plus the description of the document you are sending. Example: Brown, Charlie T01359999 - Parent 2017 Tax Return
Please do not submit more than once. If you upload, e-mail or fax, you do not need to follow-up with a hard copy. Please be sure all documents, including electronically filed returns, are hand signed prior to scanning or faxing. We do not accept signatures created with fonts. We do not have the ability to accept documents that require us to create an account in a special program. Please note email@example.com is an unsecured email account. While we make every effort to protect the privacy of your documents, you are submitting at your own risk.