Office of Financial Aid
You may scan and upload the required documents electronically. Uploading electronically is secure and the most expedient method of getting documents to us.
Oberlin does not use the College Board IDOC service. You must use our upload system.
Please note email@example.com is an unsecured email account. While we make every effort to protect the privacy of your documents, when submitting by email, you are submitting at your own risk.
- When uploading to our server please be sure to include the students Oberlin ID number in the format T0XXXXXXX. For students who have applied to Oberlin but have not yet been admitted, you may find your T# through your Oberlin Admissions portal.
- Do not submit more than once. If you upload, you do not need to follow-up with an email or hard copy.
- Documents need to be in pdf or jpg format.
- Do not upload documents one page at a time.
- Be sure all documents are hand-signed prior to scanning. We do not accept signatures created with fonts.
- We cannot process uploaded documents that are password protected or require us to create an account to access the documents.
IMPORTANT: This upload system does not work on Safari on Mac computers. Please use Firefox or Chrome on Mac computers to upload documents.