- Voice applicants must submit a screening audition for review via the Audition and Screening Dropbox on your Applicant Portal.
- Screening Recordings and Recorded Auditions must be audio/video recordings. Audio only recordings will not be accepted.
- Screening deadline: December 4
Screening and Final Audition Requirements
- Two classical selections from the standard vocal repertoire: one 17th or 18th century Italian art song or aria, and one contrasting selection in another language
Notes for Voice Applicants
- Applicants wishing to audition for the Artist Diploma program MUST come to campus for their audition.
- The repertoire on the screening need not be identical to that of the on campus, regional, or recorded video audition.
- All works should be performed from memory.
- Accompanists will be provided for on campus voice auditions. Applicants auditioning at a regional site must provide their own accompanists.
Auditions and Interviews Overview