If you are not a current Oberlin College student, please see the Undergraduate Applicants section.

Current Oberlin Arts and Sciences students must complete the steps below:

The Change of Status application process is currently under review. Please check back mid-September for updated information.


Musical Studies Major (formerly called the College Music Major): Arts and sciences students who are interested in declaring this major in the college should schedule an appointment to see either Associate Dean Mary K. Gray, 775-8200 or the Office of the Registrar, 775-8450.

Changing or adding a major: Conservatory students who wish to add a conservatory major or change a conservatory major need to meet with the conservatory associate dean.