Payments can be made in the form of cash, check or online. We do not take payments by phone.
All payments must be in U.S. funds and drawn on a U.S. bank located in the United States.
All students are required to have their accounts paid in full or be enrolled and current in one of Oberlin's payment plans by the first day of enrollment.
Accounts can be securely paid online using your checking or savings account. You may also pay with a credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. A small convenience fee will be charged for payment with a credit card. A one-time payment can be made at the link below or through the Student Account Center as a student or authorized user.
Any returned payment will be assessed a $35 Fee.
Checks can be made payable to Oberlin College:
Office of Student Accounts
52 West Lorain Street, #122
Oberlin, OH 44074
** Please include the Student’s T/ID Number
If you are using a 529 Plan to pay for college expenses and you have chosen to have the payment sent directly to Oberlin College the payments should be sent by check directly to the Office of Students Accounts in Oberlin at the address above. It is important for proper posting that the payment identifies the student by name and list the Oberlin ID# if possible. The College does not accept electronic funds transfers.
Correspondence should only be mailed to the Student Accounts Office.
Any returned check will be assessed a $35 Fee.
Cash payments can be made at the Student Accounts Office, Carnegie Building, #122,
9 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Choose Flywire or Convera to make your international payment. Payments are posted to your student account much quicker than they would be if you were using a regular bank to pay. And you can be assured that you will never have a short-payment due to unexpected transfer fees or bank charges.
- Oberlin has partnered with Flywire to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students. With Flywire, you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save money, as compared to traditional banks. You will also be notified via e-mail when your payment is received by the school. It's fast, simple and cost effective from any country anytime.
- Saves Money - using Flywire will save you hundreds of dollars on each tuition payment vs. traditional bank wires
- Simple - no more back-and-forth with the school and the bank trying to get all the information you need to make a payment
- Quick - no more waiting and wondering if your payment has posted to your account. Flywire will keep you and Oberlin College informed along the way.
Begin the Payment Process
Convera GlobalPay for Students
- Oberlin College and Convera GlobalPay for Students have partnered to provide a convenient way for you to make payments for your tuition and other fees. This allows you to pay in your home currency, either online or by bank transfer, with competitive exchange rates and takes the stress and uncertainty out of paying for your tuition.
- Receive best rate guarantee via Convera GlobalPay for Students Price Promise.
- When you make a payment via Convera GlobalPay for Students you can choose from a wide selection of payment methods that are popular in your home country including: WeChat Pay, ALIPAY, UnionPay, ChinaPay and many more.
Begin the Payment Process
Direct bank to bank wire transfers will incur a $150 processing fee.