OCOPE Payroll and TimeClock Plus Resources
In preparation for the formal payroll transition to bi-weekly pay and the shift from timecards to the TimeClock Plus time recording system (TCP) to occur on January1st, 2021, the Department of Human Resources would like to provide this dedicated page of resources, to help prepare for the upcoming changes.
Access TimeClock Plus
For help with TimeClock Plus, please reach out to TimeEntryHelp@oberlin.edu.
Communications and updates will be posted here as they become available.
- March Memo
- Please note: Due to COVID-19, the implementation date has been pushed back to January 1st, 2021.
- September 29, 2020 Memo
- Webinars Available!
Webinars are now available through the month of October. Please see the next section for dates and times.
- Access and Login (Video Tutorial)
- Accruals & Leave Balances (Video Tutorial)
- Editing Time Segments (Video Tutorial)
- Flex Time (Video Tutorial)
- Recording Time (Video Tutorial)
- Premium Pay - See Forms and Documents
10/7/2020: Recorded Webinar
Please find all forms and documents below as they relate to OCOPE payroll
- 2020 BW Payroll Calendar
- 2021 BW Payroll Calendar
Please note, while BW 1 payroll start date begins 12/28/2020, OCOPE will record time beginning 1/1/2021 and be paid for time recorded 1/1/2021-1/10/2021. Pay for 12/28/2020-12/31/2020 will be included in the last Monthly payroll.
- Payroll Deduction Guide
- Premium Pay Form