OCOPE Payroll and TimeClock Plus Resources
As of January 1, 2021, TimeClock Plus has become the time record-keeping system for OCOPE members. OCOPE members have also transitioned to a bi-weekly payroll as of this date. Please find tools and resources on this dedicated page to aid with this transition.
Fiscal Year 2022 Benefit Time
All new fiscal year 22 benefit time has been uploaded into TCP.
All applicable carryover is being confirmed and will be reflected in employee records by the end of July.
When completing time entries you must ACCEPT your entered time in order to properly record your segments.
Access TimeClock Plus
For help with TimeClock Plus, please reach out to TimeEntryHelp@oberlin.edu.
Communications and updates will be posted here as they become available.
- March Memo
- Please note: Due to COVID-19, the implementation date has been pushed back to January 1st, 2021.
- September 29, 2020 Memo
- Webinars Available!
- December 7, 2020 Memo*
- Final Timesheets Due 1/5/2021 - Exception Time Only
- * Revised Memo includes the following date corrections:
"Your first bi-weekly pay will be on January 15th for time worked between January 1, 2021, through January 10th, 2021. "
- BW 1 Pay (Paid 1/15/2021) - The first bi-weekly payroll check was for time worked between 1/1/2021 - 1/10/2021. December payroll included payment through the 31st of December. As a reminder, certain deductions are only taken out of the first payroll of each month, please reference the Deduction Guide in the Forms and Documents section of this page.
- TimeClock Plus is a current record-keeping system. Entries should only be made for time worked in the current pay period. The system is designed to allow future leave segments (vacation, sick, holiday, etc.). All other segments entered are subject to system deletion.
- Access and Login (Video Tutorial)
- Accruals & Leave Balances (Video Tutorial)
- Editing Time Segments (Video Tutorial)
- Flex Time (Video Tutorial)
- Recording Time (Video Tutorial)
- Premium Pay - See Forms and Documents
10/7/2020: Recorded Webinar