Facilities Operations has three administrative assistants with a wide range of responsibilities including customer service, key inventory, vehicle rental, and work order processing.
The administrative assistants review, edit and route work orders that are submitted through oberlin.topdesk.net. The office does not typically allow work order requests via emails or phone calls to the office however if you are experiencing an emergent situation or difficulty submitting a work order, or would like to check on the status of a submitted work order please feel free to contact us. If you are unsure on how to submit a work order, please refer to our help guide.
- Bonfire Permit
Labor Distribution Rates FY 2018(July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018)
- Learn more about vehicle rentals
- Work order for rental vehicle/bus instructions
- MVR Background Check - Enterprise Rentals (due each academic year)
- MVR Background Check - UAW, Security, Athletics Vans (due each academic year)
- Rental Vehicle Rates
- Submitting a work order
- Temporary Art Installation Packet