Student Health Services exist as an exemplary provider of comprehensive, cost effective, and compassionate medical care and health education to the students of Oberlin College.
Student Health Services provides primary care services to all students at Oberlin College and Conservatory of Music, regardless of insurance coverage. Students may see a physician, certified nurse practitioner, certified nurse midwife, or registered nurse. We also maintain a network of local experts who can offer additional speciality care as needed.
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Closed daily from 1-2 p.m.
- Closed each Thursday from 2-3 p.m.
- Monday through Friday 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 2-3:45 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, please call our office at (440) 775-8180