The new Student Health Portal is designed to make it easier for you to share and access your health information and medical records.
The Student Health Portal is an important addition to our electronic medical record system. Students can easily access the portal through OberView by using your ObieID and password.
There are several benefits for using the Student Health Portal:
- easily upload your medical forms
- immediate access to your medical information and immunization records
- receive health educational information, and
- use a secure messaging system to communicate with our staff during office hours
Access the Portal
We require all students to submit their medical forms using the Student Health Portal. Log in to the Student Health Portal through OberView using your ObieID and password.
- Once in the portal, click on ‘‘Immunizations.’’ Enter your immunization dates and upload the completed Certificate of Immunization form or your current immunization record, which you may obtain from your personal records or family physician.
- If you are a new incoming or transfer student, or if you have never submitted the required medical forms, click on ‘‘Forms,’’ complete the forms with your physician and click on "Upload" to submit them directly through the portal.
If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let us know if you are unable to submit the forms before July 15 by emailing us at email@example.com