Life at college is busy and often stressful. There’s not much time to deal with technology frustrations.
That’s why we’re here. The main mission of the Irvin E. Houck Center for Information Technology (CIT) is making sure the technology you use on a day-to-day basis just works, with no frustration and no fixing on your part. Our six teams do this in a number of ways, from one-on-one assistance at the CIT Help Desk to back-end maintenance on systems and servers you need but never see.
You can get help anytime — even outside of Help Desk hours — with our online Tech Support Portal, where you can find both "how-to" and "fix-it" articles for common issues or submit a support ticket to our behind-the-scenes experts.
- Box Now Available at Oberlin
- How to Use Social Media for Good
- Google Chrome Begins Marking Websites as "Not Secure" More Frequently
- CIT Makes Change to Password Policy
- Adobe Creative Cloud Now FREE for Active Oberlin College Faculty and Staff
- New Spear-Phishing Email Targets Oberlin College
- Disable Wireless Printing for Faster Internet Connections
- CIT Extends OCMail Beyond Graduation
- CrashPlan: Free Backups for Faculty and Staff
- Ransomware 101: What it Is, How You Get It, and How to Protect Yourself