The Irvin E. Houck Center for Information Technology (CIT) provides access to a wide variety of information technology resources including network access, e-mail, Windows and Macintosh computer labs, online registration for classes, an online course management and communication system, software and hardware repair, audiovisual resources, and educational technology support.
Blackboard : Manage your courses.
CIT Tech Support Portal : Submit a request for help online or browse the knowledge base for answers to frequently asked tech questions.
OCPass : Change your password.
OCMail : Check your Oberlin e-mail.
Sponsored Accounts : Create a temporary account for a visitor.
- How to Use Social Media for Good
- Back-to-School with CIT
- Meltdown and Spectre: Here's what you need to know
- Oberlin Technology Store to Close
- Google Chrome Begins Marking Websites as "Not Secure" More Frequently
- Help Desk Hours Fall 2017
- CIT Makes Change to Password Policy
- Adobe Creative Cloud Now FREE for Active Oberlin College Faculty and Staff
- New Spear-Phishing Email Targets Oberlin College
- Disable Wireless Printing for Faster Internet Connections
- CIT Extends OCMail Beyond Graduation
- CrashPlan: Free Backups for Faculty and Staff
- Ransomware 101: What it Is, How You Get It, and How to Protect Yourself