Oberlin Defined Contribution 403(b) Plan - Retirement Annuity (RA)
After one year of service from Date of Hire and at age 26, classified benefit-eligible employees become qualified to participate in the Oberlin College (OC) Defined Contribution Plan. Once qualification is met, classified employees must sign up/enroll into a TIAA RA Contract in order for OC to make contributions into the employee’s Defined Contribution Plan .
For complete details regarding the retirement program, refer to the Summary Plan Description. You may make an appointment with our TIAA representative for an individual counseling session at no cost. These sessions are held on campus in Wilder Hall, Room 220. Select from the dates on the schedule: TIAA Schedule January - April 2019
Schedule your appointment today by calling (800) 732-8353
8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday
Oberlin College Tax-Deferred Annuity (TDA) 403(b) Plan - Supplemental Retirement Account (SRA) - Group Supplemental Retirement Annuity (GSRA):
All classified employees are eligible to save for retirement on a tax-deferred basis by enrolling into a TIAA GSRA Contract, a tax-advantage account you can use to build extra retirement savings. GSRAs are funded with Voluntary Employee pre-tax dollars. Contact the Department of Human Resources for enrollment information.
- 2019 IRS Contribution Limits
- Universal Availability Notice
- Introduction to CBIZ Retirement Services
- CBIZ: Are you heading in the right direction for retirement?
- CBIZ: Third Quarter 2018 Participant Newsletter (English)
- CBIZ: Third Quarter 2018 Participant Newsletter (Spanish)
- Summary Plan Description - Defined Contribution Retirement Plan (RA)
- Summary Plan Description- Tax Deferred Annuity (SRA)
- TIAA Enrollment Instructions
- TIAA Salary Reduction Form
- TIAA Salary Reduction Form - OCOPE
- TIAA When Leaving the College
- 2017 Summary Annual Report for the 403(b) Retirement Plan