This 496-seat hall adjoins the Conservatory of Music and is used for numerous student and faculty recitals, as well as recording sessions.
Within the Jesse Philips Physical Education Center are studios for strength training, stretching, and free weights. The weight room includes weight trees, dumbbell racks for safety, and access to lower weighted dumbbells.
Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1947, the Weltzheimer/Johnson House is the first Usonian house in Ohio.
Wilder Bowl is the heart of campus, a large, open grassy area dotted by trees, benches, and walkways.
Wilder Hall (Student Union) serves as a campus gathering place. The building has community meeting rooms, office space for student organizations, a student lounge, a performance venue, a cafe and market, and several administrative offices including the Office of the Dean of Students.
Williams Field House is the college’s first Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold certified building. While the field house is available for use by all varsity and club sports, the primary sports teams are baseball, softball, and men’s and women’s lacrosse.
Baldwin Cottage is the home of the Women and Trans* Collective, a close-knit community that provides women and transgender persons with a safe space for discussion, communal living, and personal development.
Oberlin’s physics building is named for aviation pioneers Orville and Wilbur Wright, whose younger sister, Katharine Wright Haskell, attended Oberlin and taught them about physics. The building is part of the Science Center complex.
Wright Lecture Hall, also referred to as the physics auditorium, has a seating capacity for 90. It is on the second floor of the Science Center.
Zechiel House, also known as Latinx Heritage House, is a designated living and learning space that prioritizes the historical and contemporary experiences of Latinx/o/a people.