Tappan Square is a 13-acre green space that connects the college to the city of Oberlin. It is often the site of large-scale college and community events, including Commencement and Juneteenth.
Twelve tennis courts are available for use by the college and community.
Price is the official name of the Third World Program House. Up to 50 students live here who self-identify as a marginalized person.
TIMARA (Technology in Music and the Related Arts) students have access to six studios, a networked lab of Macintosh computers, and an array of music software and gear.
This environmental sculpture commemorates Oberlin as a major stop on the Underground Railroad, the secret route by which abolitionists helped enslaved persons escape to freedom in the Civil War era.
Part of the college’s Village Housing program, these units are available to students with four or more semesters in residence. This college-owned and maintained housing option includes small,...
The Venturi Art Building is named for architect Robert Venturi, who, along with Denise Scott Brown and Associates, designed the building as part of a 1976 expansion of the art museum.
This instrument measures the magnetic properties of materials in fields from 0 to 2 T and in temperatures from 4K to 300K.
Originally built as a gymnasium in 1901, Warner Center is now home to Oberlin's theater and dance programs. On the first floor are faculty offices and spacious acting studios.
This 496-seat hall adjoins the Conservatory of Music and is used for numerous student and faculty recitals, as well as recording sessions.