Lemle Academic Commons offers space for socializing and collaborative work, study, teaching, tutoring. The commons is accessible upon entrance to the main library in Seely G. Mudd Center.
The conservatory’s main practice building has 150 individual practice rooms—most with windows.
Russian House (Allencroft) is a coeducational residence that supports students’ study of Russian language. It is the college’s oldest residence hall, built in 1861 at the start of the American Civil War.
The Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) is housed in a newly renovated facility in the Carnegie Building.
The Science Center houses the departments of biology, chemistry, neuroscience, physics, and the science library.
Part of the Science Center complex, the college opened a spacious library with materials devoted to astronomy, biochemistry, biology, botany, chemistry, geology, neuroscience, physics, and zoology.
he Service Building houses several administrative offices that provide employment-related and service-oriented assistance to the college.
Oberlin’s Department of Psychology has its classrooms and offices here.
Shansi House is owned by Oberlin Shansi, an independent, nonprofit, tax-exempt organization that promotes understanding and communication between Asians and Americans.
This 20-station PC lab supports many types of research. It is in the King Building.