30 S. Professor St.
Oberlin, OH 44074
Baldwin Cottage is the home of the Women and Trans* Collective, a close-knit community that provides women and transgendered persons with a safe space for discussion, communal living, and personal development. It has a capacity for 30 residents, and is open to anyone who identifies as female or trans, regardless of race, nationality, religion, assigned sex, or sexual orientation.
Built in 1886, Baldwin is one of the earliest residence halls on campus with beautiful stone architecture, high ceilings, and large windows. The cottage lives true to its name with a piano lounge and many nooks and corners perfect for reading, studying, and conversing with fellow house members.
The Third World Co-op, a dining only safe space, is situated on the first floor but is not associated with Baldwin or its mission.