South Hall is a traditional residence hall and among the largest on campus with a capacity for about 240 students.
An open area on the southern portion of campus, the South Quad is situated between the Program Houses and South Hall.
La Casa Hispánica, officially known as Harvey House or Spanish House, is a Program House for students interested in learning and speaking Spanish. Up to 30 students of any class year can live here.
Oberlin’s Stevenson Dining Hall is a dining destination featuring fresh and inspired offerings.
Located near the residence halls on north campus, Stevenson Hall houses the Office of Residential Education and Dining Services, and the Career Development Center.
The Student Health and Counseling Center is located in Dascomb Hall.
The Student Mail Room is located on the west end of the lower level of Wilder Hall. Here students pick up campus mail, U.S. mail, UPS, and Federal Express packages.
Purchased through a grant from the National Science Foundation, Oberlin’s supercomputer has 70 dual, 64 nodes - each with 8 gigabytes of RAM, a gigabit ethernet switch, and a 10-terabyte file server.
One of the oldest buildings on campus, Talcott was built in 1886. Although it’s been renovated over the years, Talcott has retained its home-like atmosphere.
Located five minutes east of campus by foot, Tank is a large house that was once the Clara Tank Home for Missionary Children.