- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
Oberlin’s Visual Art program is offered within the studio art division. The flexibility of this program allows students to pursue an interdisciplinary course of study. Students might study art or architectural history within a particular social or historical context; urban or environmental studies; critical theory, museum studies; or art conservation. Creative arts projects might involve dance, theater arts, creative writing or computer music.
Why Study Visual Art at Oberlin?
Upcoming Visual Art Events
- ARTS 047 - Visual Concepts and Processes: Icon Painting 4 credits
- ARTS 058 - Visual Concepts and Processes: Color Theory 4 credits
- ARTS 154 - Approaches to African Art 4 credits
- ARTS 318 - Preserving Culture and Heritage: Past, Present, and Future 4 credits
Visual Art Faculty
- Associate Professor of Integrated Media
- Professor of Studio Art and Africana Studies
- Professor of Studio Art and Photography
- Associate Professor of Studio Art, Reproducible Media
- Associate Professor of Studio Art, Painting
- Professor of Studio Art, Installation, Sculpture, Book Arts