To be eligible to apply for the Oberlin College Research Fellowship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Sophomore standing as of spring semester;
- Good academic standing and cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher; and
- At least one (1) of the following:
- Low-income (Pell Grant eligible)
- First-generation college student (no parent or guardian has ever been awarded a Bachelor's Degree), or
- Of color (Black, Latinx, American Indian, Alaskan Native, Pacific Islander, or of Asian descent)
There is no citizenship requirement for OCRF, and undocumented students with DACA are encouraged to apply.