2 S. Professor St.
Oberlin, OH 44074
One of the oldest buildings on campus, Talcott was built in 1886. Although it’s been renovated over the years, Talcott has retained its home-like atmosphere. This is a traditional residence hall that can accommodate 80 students.
It has a television, piano, study area, and lounge on the first floor, while residents live on the second and third floors. Singles and doubles are available. Talcott is open to second-year and older students.
Talcott also is home to the Kosher Halal Co-op, an interfaith community that follows Jewish and Muslim dietary laws. Situated on the first floor, co-op participants share meals, host social gatherings, and facilitate interfaith cooperation, education, and friendship at Oberlin.