View Balances and Transactions
View real-time account balances and transaction history on your card. Accounts include:
- Meal Plans
- Flex Points
- Obie Dollars
- Student/Faculty/Staff Charge
Cardholders sign in using their ObieID and password (the same credentials used to sign in to your Oberlin email).
Parents and other guests can create a Guest Account to view their student's card balances and transactions. Once you create a guest account, a cardholder must grant you permission to view their account.
Lost ID Card Information
If you have misplaced your ID Card, deactivate the card so it cannot be used by anyone who may find it. You can reactivate your card if you find it. Otherwise, come to the ID Card Office to get a new ID card printed.
First, deactivate your card at the link below to prevent unauthorized use. Don't worry, you'll be able to reactivate your card anytime when you find it again.
If you lose your ID card between 8:30 am - 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday
Go to the ID Card Office in Mudd Center 055 to get a new ID card printed.
If you lose your ID card after 4:00 pm or on weekends
Go to Campus Safety. Campus Safety is located in Dascomb Hall, Suite C, 140 West College Street. You will receive a temporary access card that has the same access/meal privileges as your normal card.
- On the next weekday, go to the ID Card office in Mudd Center 055 to get a new ID card printed and return your temporary replacement ID.
See which proxy users have requested to view your account, and approve or deny access.
Upload a New ID Photo
Freshen up your ID card with a new photo! Upload a new photo anytime, and it will be used the next time you need an ID card printed.
Submit a digital photo
All uploaded photos are subject to approval by the ID Card Office. You will be asked via email to upload a different photo if you do not meet our requirements:
- Your photo must be a recent high-resolution color picture of you.
- You must be in front of a plain, solid, uniform (no patterns), light-colored background such as a wall, door, or bedsheet. Being in front of a bright window will darken your face and is not acceptable.
- You must be facing straight forward, including your shoulders, and looking directly at the camera, with your head not tilted.
- Your full head and shoulders must be visible and well-lit. All sides of your head must be within the frame of the photo.
- You may not wear headwear or dark glasses. Corrective lenses are fine as long as your eyes are visible.
- Your face must not be obscured by hair, clothing, hands, or other objects.
- Exaggerated facial expressions are not allowed.
- Other people and animals are not allowed in the photo.
- Cropping, rotating, and brightness/contrast adjustments are acceptable. All other digital edits, including editing to remove a non-uniform background, are not acceptable.
Please click the link below to go to the ID Card Photo Upload page. You will need to sign in using your ObieID username and password. These are the same credentials you use to sign into your OCMail email account. If you have never signed in to your OCMail email account before, you will need to do so before you are able to sign in to the Photo Upload form.
Unable to provide a digital photo?
If you are unable to provide a digital photo, you may submit a printed photograph. Photos will not be accepted if they are printed on plain white paper from a home computer printer. Photos must be printed on photo paper with a sharp focus. Lightly print your name in pencil along the bottom edge on the back of the photograph. Do not apply too much pressure while writing, as that will "dent" the photograph and mar the image.
If you are unable to submit a photo by one of the above methods, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.