Russian and East European Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
Our Russia and Eastern European Studies major takes a multidisciplinary approach that incorporates Russian language and literature, history, sociology, and politics. Our courses in Russian and in English will help majors develop strong speaking, linguistic, and critical thinking skills.
Why Study Russian and East European Studies at Oberlin?
- HIST 221 - Upending the Archive 4 credits
- POLT 214 - Social and Political Change in Eastern Europe 4 credits
- ECON 227 - International Trade and Finance 4 credits
Russian and East European Studies Faculty
- Professor of Politics
- Professor of East Asian Studies
- Assistant Professor of Comparative Literature and Italian
- Photo not availableProfessor of Russian
- Professor of Russian and Comparative Literature
- Faculty in Residence, Russian
- Photo not availableProfessor of Sociology