Originally built as a gymnasium in 1901, Warner Center is now home to Oberlin's theater and dance programs. On the first floor are faculty offices and spacious acting studios. Upstairs are two astonishingly beautiful dance studios with original sprung wooden floors and stately period windows.
The large Victorian-style gym, Warner Main, serves as a classroom and versatile 250-seat performance space with a computerized lighting system.
Select an image to see the album on Oberlin Flickr.