Disability Resources at the Center for Student Success facilitates equal access to all programs, services, and activities that are provided at Oberlin College while encouraging and helping students to develop self-advocacy.
Our office supports Oberlin’s long and rich history of recognizing and supporting diversity by providing services for students with disabilities.
Disability Resources facilitates academic, housing, and dining accommodations for students with a variety of diagnoses including:
- Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder
- Speech Impairment
- Blind/Visual Impairment
- Chronic Illness/Medical Conditions
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Head Injury/Traumatic Brain Injury
- Learning Disabilities
- Orthopedic/Mobility Disorders
- Psychiatric/Psychological Disabilities