The staff of Disability Resources at the Center for Student Success facilitates access to all programs, services, and activities that are provided at Oberlin College, while encouraging and helping students to develop student self-advocacy.
Our mission supports Oberlin’s long and rich history of recognizing and supporting diversity including provision of services for students with disabilities.
More than 20 percent of the Oberlin College student body is registered with Disability Resources. Our office supports students experiencing functional limitations associated with a variety of diagnoses including:
- Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder, AD(H)D
- Speech Impairments
- Blind/Visual Impairments
- Chronic Illness/Medical Conditions
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Head Injury/Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Learning Disabilities
- Orthopedic/Mobility Disorders
- Psychiatric/Psychological Disabilities