Office for Disability and Access

Graduate Testing Accommodations

It is important to note that approval for accommodations at Oberlin College does not guarantee accommodations for exams administered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS). ETS independently makes those determinations. 

If an Oberlin student or graduate believes they need accommodations for an exam administered by ETS, such as the Praxis exams or GRE, they will need to submit current and complete disability documentation to ETS directly. 

The Office for Disability & Access (ODA) may be able to assist in the process of providing necessary documentation to ETS if the student meets specific ETS criteria.  In order to do so, current and complete documentation of your disability will need to be on file with the ODA.  Please refer to the ODA Documentation Guidelines for details.

ETS Accommodation Information