When advertising a research study, investigators need to include the information listed below. Faculty supervisors need to review advertisements for student projects before they are posted.
- Name and address of the investigator and or research facility/institution
- Purpose of research
- Inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Brief list of procedures involved
- Time or other commitment required (number of visits, total duration including follow-up visits, etc.)
- Location of research and contact person for further information