The application deadline for the 2020-2021 Ashby Business Scholars Program is Monday, June 1 at 12:00 p.m. EDT.
To complete the online application, you will need the following:
- Names and contact information for two references (at least one must be from faculty or staff)
- Two short essays (300-500 words each) addressing (1) What you hope to gain from your participation in the ABS program; and (2) Your greatest strengths and how you might leverage them throughout the program.
- Unofficial transcript
- A one-page resume (for help and samples, you can review the Resume Writing Basics on Handshake, or come to Drop-in Hours at the Career Development Center)
Some factors the selection committee will be considering include:
- Demonstrated interest in finance and business
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Leadership potential
- Solid resume and academic performance