2022 Reunion Celebrations
We are excited to welcome alumni from our 10th, 25th, 50th, and 60th reunion classes and clusters back to campus for reunion activities in 2022.
- Our milestone 25th and 50th reunion classes celebrated together June 3-5, 2022 during Commencement and Milestone Reunion Weekend.
- Our 10th and 60th cluster reunions will be held during Homecoming Weekend October 7-9, 2022.
25th and 50th Reunions:
Commencement and Milestone Reunion Weekend 2022
Friday - Sunday, June 3-5
10th and 60th Cluster Reunions:
Homecoming Weekend 2022
Friday - Sunday, October 7-9
Reunion giving will continue to provide a vital source of support for Oberlin students. As your reunion approaches, we hope you will consider how a new or increased gift to Oberlin can honor your past while supporting the college’s future.
Oberlin alumni have a long history of securing their legacy through collective philanthropy. Over and above continuing support of the Annual Fund, each class establishes a legacy in championing the next generation of Obies! Your reunion gift is a powerful way for you to be involved in the life of the college and conservatory, and helping guarantee that future students will be able to enjoy the transformational experiences that Oberlin provided in your life.
Gifts of every size make a difference, and all donations of any designation made prior to Reunion will automatically be credited toward your class or cluster gift. Support Oberlin by:
- Making a gift when you register for reunion weekend
- Visiting advance.oberlin.edu/donate to give securely online
- Calling (800) 693-3167 to make your gift via phone
- Emailing email@example.com for questions regarding planned giving, gifts by stock, and employee matching gifts
- Sending a check made payable to:
PO Box 72110
Cleveland, OH 44192-0002
Help support our sustainability efforts by providing your most up-to-date email address. In addition, all registration and event information is being provided electronically. Ensure your email address is updated by completing the form below.