Resources for Presenters
Submit your Poster
- File naming - please name your file the following way: first and last name_OUR2021.pdf
- Posters can be any dimensions but the suggested size is A0 (33.1" tall x 46.8" wide)
- We suggest using Powerpoint, but you may use any other software (such as illustrator) to create your poster.
- You must save the file as a pdf.
- Posters are due April 25, 2021. When your poster is ready, please upload it here.
Submit your Pre-recorded Presentation
- You may use powerpoint, Prezi, Keynote, or any other slide presenter. You may use Zoom, or any other program to record the video.
- Presentations should be around 15 minutes, but do not have to be exact.
- File naming - please name your file the following way: first and last name_OUR2021.mp4
- You must save the file as a .mp4
- Presentations are due no later than, April 25, 2021. When your file is ready, you may submit it here.
Both created by Cortney Smith and Sarah Dalgleish from the Writing Center.
Recorded Presentations / ZOOM
- Symposium Workshop Academic Poster Design (powerpoint presentation)
- Basic Poster Template
- Mock Poster Evaluation Rubric
- Alternative Poster layout template 1
- Alternative Poster layout template 2
- Alternative Poster layout template 3
- OUR Staff are available for presentation help by appointment. Schedule a meeting with OUR Staff.
- The Career Development Center can assist you with:
- Reviewing your materials
- Practicing your presentation
- Providing tips on remote presenting
- Log into Handshake to schedule a meeting with a Career Development Center staff member.
- The Speaking and Writing Associates are available for presentation help. Set up an appointment with The Writing Center.
Please send email to email@example.com with any questions.