Parking Registration and Forms
Please download, print, mail or bring completed forms to the Safety and Security Office.
- Student Parking Registration
- Faculty/Staff Parking Registration
- Parking Notice Violation Appeal Form
Residential Street Parking Ban (Snow Ban)
The city of Oberlin prohibits parking on any city street November 1 through April 1 between 2-6 a.m. each day. The fines increase with each violation ranging from $20 (1st violation), to $50 (2nd violation), to $75 and the vehicle towed (3rd and above violations).
Snow Emergency Parking Plan
- During a snow emergency, vehicles must be moved from parking spaces marked "Snow Emergency, No Parking" during the hours of midnight to 6 a.m.
- The primary overnight parking locations for temporarily displaced vehicles are the Field House lot for students, and the main library (Mudd Center) lot for faculty and staff.
- If you have plans to leave campus overnight and your vehicle is parked in a "Snow Emergency, No Parking" lot, it is your responsibility to move it to the Union Street lot.
- Students who use the main library lot must remove their vehicles before 7 a.m.
- The Office of Safety and Security will ticket vehicles in violation of this practice and will tow the vehicle at the owner's expense. A $65 fine to cover towing fees must be paid at the safety and security office prior to release of the vehicle.