Homecoming 2023 at Oberlin will feature the weekend’s favorite traditions—plus a host of new experiences that highlight our bustling campus in autumn: tours, talks, music, celebrations of all kinds, and more.
The festivities begin Friday, September 29, and continue through Sunday, October 1.
New to Homecoming this year is Illumination, a special autumn edition of Oberlin’s springtime tradition, in which campus and community converge to enjoy music, food, and fun under the glow of hundreds of colorful lanterns strung throughout Tappan Square. Typically held after all but graduating seniors have left campus in May, Illumination at Homecoming unites all of campus with returning alumni and the community like never before.
Homecoming 2023 includes special programming for the 5th, 20th, 40th, and 55th cluster reunions as well as many events open to all returning Obies. Following is a partial list of highlights:
• Opportunities to drop in on fall classes
• Alumni socials with student organizations
• Special alumni meals and receptions
• Cluster reunion events at the Cat in the Cream and the ’Sco
• Tailgate party at the Knowlton Athletics Complex
• Tours dedicated to campus sustainability, Allen Memorial Art Museum, the Frank Lloyd Wright House, and more
You may also like…
September 28, 2023
September 19, 2023
September 14, 2023