To apply, complete the online form by 5 p.m. on Monday, March 18, 2019. You will need the following:
- Supervisor’s name and contact information
- Name and contact information of two references (one reference must be an Oberlin faculty or staff member)
- Resume with work, volunteer and leadership experiences, skills and relevant coursework
- Written responses to these essay questions
- Budget of summer expenses with Statement of Financial Need
Provide an Excel file with an itemized list of your projected income and expenses related to the summer experience and a statement of financial need. Your statement of financial need should explain how you determined your expenses, ways (if any) you or someone else will contribute to your expenses, and why this funding is integral to participating in your summer experience. Use the sample budget as a guide.
Incomplete applications WILL NOT be considered.